Conference “Inspiring Hungary”
The German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce is being involved in the exclusive conference “Inspiring Hungary”, organised by the Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency HIPA on October 1.
The conference " Inspiring Hungary" aims to showcase one of Europe's most performing economies and its innovative industries.
The conference will give the opportunity to meet with country’s key economic stakeholders, expand networks and discover opportunities in the automotive, electronics, life sciences and food sectors as well as in financial and business services.
Speakers will include
- Róbert Ésik, CEO, HIPA
- Péter Szijjártó, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Prof. Dr. Klaus Mangold, Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Knorr-Bremse AG and Chairman Mangold Consulting GmbH
- László Palkovics, Minister for Innovation and Technology
- José Maria Aznar, former Prime Minister of Spain
- Nicolas Sarkozy, Former President of the French Republic
- Eckart von Klaeden, Head of External Affairs, Daimler AG
and many others
Cluster: Advanced Manufacturing
Hungary has become a manufacturing hub in Europe, with strong positions in the automotive, electronics and life sciences sectors. In partnership with DUIHK (German-Hungarian Chamber of Industry and Commerce) corporate executives and experts share their experience and future plans in Hungary in the field of manufacturing.
The Panel discussion and company presentations will feature DUIHK member-companies such as
Horváth & Partners, Continental Automotive Hungary, Siemens, Audi Hungaria, Robert Bosch, thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft., 77 Elektronika, Knorr-Bremse Fékrendszerek