The future "Made in CEE"
Network Digital (ND) and United Europe are planning a joint event on 31th October 2019 in Budapest.
Kempinski Hotel Corvinus
Erzsébet tér 7.
- 31.10.2019 | 16:00
- 31.10.2019 | 20:00
15.000 HUF + VAT for the Members of the Network Digital Partners
25.000 HUF + VAT for Non-Members and Guests
- English with simultaneous translation
Network Digital – founded in February 2019 – has set the target “to support Hungary and companies settled in Hungary as well on their way of digitalization and to shape the business environment and the regulatory framework of this journey“.
Keynote to the topic by Dr. Johannes Teyssen followed by a panel discussion of high-ranking officials about the digital development in Central-and Eastern Europe.
Moderation: Dr. Michal Kobosko, Senior Advisor, Atlantic Council, Warsaw, and Director of the Wroclaw Global Forum
- Dr. László Palkovics, Minister for Innovation and Technology, Hungary
- Dr. Johannes Teyssen, CEO E.ON SE
- Dominika Bettman, CEO Siemens Poland
- Hans-Paul Bürkner, Chairman BCG
- Karen Kutzner, CFO Volkswagen Slovakia
Audience: economy representatives from the der entire region, ND partners and members as well as partners of the UE network